Above is a video of movements I used for testing the functionality of my garment. It includes wear testing both before alterations were made to the garment and afterward.
The alterations I made to increase functionality were: straps that hold the front together when you are moving quickly and slashes in the elbows that increase the amount you can move your arms.
The character I was given was someone from the military. I didn’t have the props to simulate war games so I decided to base my movements on strength and conditioning. The music choice was to work in with the military theme, though it’s actually a protest against war.